All payments are UPFRONT and are through Paypal invoices. The best way to reach me is through email at email@example.com with your email's subject line including the word "commission."
- For best results, it helps me the most if you include in your first email what style/character(s) you'd like me to use, if you have a budget in mind, and if you want it done before 32 days.
- I have the right to refuse a commission request for whatever reason.
- I have the right to use your commission for my portfolio and to show as a commission example. However, I do not post your art online without your permission, nor do I profit off of your commission.
- I am not open to doing commissions for commercial uses at this time. Personal uses only, please. (Do not profit off of the art I've made for you.)
- I cannot start working on your commission until I receive the agreed-upon payment in full.
- I am not open to taking NSFW commissions at this time. (Nudity is fine - just ask if you're not sure.)
Terms and Conditions
- No full refunds. (Unless I have not yet started on your commission, which is unlikely) Partial refunds are possible if your financial situation changes while I am working on your commission, depending on what stage of the commission I am on. If something changes in your financial situation, let me know as soon as possible so that we can work something out.
- I can take on other projects that this commission sheet doesn't show. If you'd like me to draw something you don't see represented here (DnD party, ref sheets, icon/avatars, Pokemon breed variations, full illustrations, etc.), we can work out a price.
- I will draw most things, including furries and mechas. However, there may be subject matter that I am not comfortable with drawing for you, and I ask that you respect me declining your commission for whatever reason.
- Commissions often take longer than a month to complete. With the complexity of the commission, life events, my webcomic, and the amount of commission requests I receive, I can only give a quick turn around if you're willing to pay a rush fee.
- While I am working on your commission, I will send you works in progress of your illustration to make sure that you are satisfied with the final product. Although it depends on what kind of commission you asked for, I typically send a picture of the final sketch and the lineart to make sure you are happy with how things are going. During this time (especially during the sketch) it is ENCOURAGED that you tell me if you are not happy with how the picture is turning out and what changes you would like to see. The further along I am with your illustration, the harder it is for me to make changes, and once I am far enough along in the commission, I cannot take certain requests to change the art.
- If you are determined for big enough changes to the commission at such a late stage, I will charge you an additional fee before continuing on with the illustration.
- Please respond to any contact from me at your earliest convenience, especially regarding works in progress. I halt any work on your commission until waiting to hear if you are pleased with how it's turning out.